Imagine that your office is a clean space, no unnecessary piles of documents cramping on the shelves, possibility to easily relocate your office by only taking your computer. Thanks to scanning and archiving documents in a digital form you will be able to clear out your shelves and store the documents wherever you want, on a drive or directly on your computer. Maps, blueprints, posters, documents – all that occupies space in your magazines.
- Space saving – the end of overloaded archives or archives in general. Forget the unnecessary piles of papers and long searches for specific documents. From now on you will have everything at your fingertips, in a digital form.
- Exactly how you want it – we scan with your exact guidelines, so you know where each file is, and you can easily find it later.
- Archives in every size – no map or blueprint is “too big” for us. We archive in formats: A0+, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, B0, B1, B2, B3, B4.
- All materials in a convenient form and always close at hand. Digitalization allows you to have your files on a hard drive, computer or store it in the cloud. The finished product will be handed to you on a pen drive, cd, or sent by email.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scanning – without a problem you will be able to edit your files, add changes in MS Word or Excel.
In sizes: A0+, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, B0, B1, B2, B3, B4